DDS Continuous Residential Supports (CRS)Description: Continuous Residential Supports (CRS) are settings where 2-3 individuals with a developmental disability live together in the community. Marrakech will support these individuals by providing 24/7 staffing. The enhanced support focuses on self-help skills, behavior management, household management, personal hygiene, medication management, recreation and leisure planning, and safety skills.
It is not licensed as a Community Living Arrangement (CLA) but can provide 24 hour staff support.
In a CRS setting, the individuals residing together will rent a home in the community and receive a rental subsidy from DDS. They will receive 24/7 staffing. The agency will coordinate for the home to have all necessary nursing, behavior, OT, PT, and ST supports. The agency can act as the individual’s Social Security representative payee, so that the individual can receive financial supports to help pay rent, pay utilities, create a monthly budget, etc.
Supports include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with planning and designing services
- Training in self-help skills, household management, budgeting, personal hygiene, recreation and leisure planning, and safety skills
- Assistance with coordinating medical, psychiatric and dental services with Community Health Care services
- Assistance with dietary/nutritional needs
- Referral to community services
- Transportation assistance and education of local support
- Benefits management
- Crisis management and behavior health management
- Accessing community resources
- Training in self advocacy
- Individual and group counseling
- Assistance with all legal matters pertaining to probate commitment
Vice President of Supportive Living Services
Phone: (203) 389-2970, Ext. 1303
Fax: (203) 397-0658
Six Lunar Drive
Woodbridge, CT 06525
Main Phone: (203) 389-2970
Main Fax: (203) 397-0658